Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Beginning

So I started this blog to see if I could get my creative juices flowing again. I think a lot of my issues with my lack of writing is that I have a lot of things that I want to say, but just can't out loud, so it clogs my thought processes from being able to move on with my writing. So I'm hoping that with writing everything down here that I want to say, but just can't, will help me overcome this long ass writer's block that I have had forever now.

Let me tell you a little about myself, and see where this goes.

Physically, I am normal. Curly brown hair (dyed to blonde with brown underneath the top layer), green eyes, freckles covering my cheeks and nose, a cute little nose, full lips. I'm kind of short, but not too much. I tend to wear southern styled clothes- cowboy boots, boot cut blue jeans, plaid shirts with undershirts underneath. I wear a Celtic cross around my neck most of the time, but haven't in a while, because my kitten likes to chew on it, and the Baltic Amber in the middle of the cross is rare. I have a tattoo on my right shoulder of a wolf.  I rarely wear make-up, or heels, or skirts.

I think it's hard to explain my personality. I've done so much changing in the past few years, I think I have lost who I am along the way. Some of this said changing is for the better, and some of it... well, let's just say sometimes I don't like who I am. I am creative, caring, maternal, funny, serious, smart, deep. But I also have a temper, and I've come not to trust people. I am sad a lot of the time, because of the situations I have come to find myself in. I have a lot of regret for past actions, and I am not sure if I will ever overcome it.

Well, I think that is enough for now. Until the next time. Tune in.





No comments:

Post a Comment